Parking During the Expansion of Campus Operations
Telework parking program:
The following telework program has been put into place to provide a reduced cost parking option for individuals that are returning to campus on a flex schedule (working from home 1-4 days per week)
- Qualified individuals will have the option of purchasing daily parking permits from the campus pay stations at a discounted rate of $3 per day
- Program applicants will receive a discount code that can be used at the campus pay stations. The code will allow the user to purchase a daily permit at the discounted rate
- To apply for the program, fill out the telework program form and submit via email to: email@example.com
- When your application is processed, you will be emailed the discount code along with instructions for using the discount code
The telework program cannot be combined with the biker/walker program.
Applications may also be submitted in person at the parking office. The office is currently open during the following times:
Mon: 8am - 11am
Tue: 11am - 2pm
Wed: 11am - 2pm
Thu: 11am - 2pm
Fri: 8am - 11am
Appointments are also available for personnel that are not available during the above times.
To schedule an appointment, or for other parking or commuter services matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking operations are still in effect at Caltech and regular parking fees still apply. All vehicles parked on campus must display a valid parking permit as per the campus parking regulations.
Individuals that wish to cancel their parking permits may do one of the following:
2) Return the permit in person to the Security office located in the Holliston Parking Garage (open 24 hours)
3) Send a picture of the destroyed permit (cut into at least 4 pieces with the permit number still visible) to: email@example.com
Parking fees will not be refunded.
The parking permits for the 2021/2022 academic year were distributed via US mail to the permit holder's home address (as listed in access.caltech)
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd.
Attn: Parking Office M/C 200-63
Pasadena, CA 91125