Campus visitors may park in any commuter (unreserved) stall on campus with a daily or weekly permit. Permits are required in all campus lots between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Visitor permits are available at automated pay stations at the following locations:
- Structure #1 (North Wilson Structure)
- Parking Lot #6 (Tournament Lot )
- Structure #3 (California Structure)
- Structure #4 (Holliston Structure)
- Parking Lot #12 (Lura Lot)
Visitor permits may be purchased at the following rates:
- 1 hour permit: $2
- 2 hour permit: $3
- 3 hour permit: $4
- 4 hour permit: $5
- All day permit: $6
- Weekly permit: $18
A $6 daily permit is valid through the end of the business day (5:00 p.m.) in which the permit is purchased.
- Susan arrives on Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. and purchases a $6 daily permit. This permit is valid until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
- David arrives on Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. and purchases a two-hour permit. This permit is valid through the remainder of the business day on Tuesday.
- William arrives on Tuesday at 3:00 p.m.. William is not familiar with the parking regulations and purchases a $6 daily permit. This permit is valid only until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, and is not valid at any time on Wednesday.
Visitor permits may also be pre-purchased in bulk through the Parking Office. Contact the Parking Office at (626) 395-8877 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Visitor permits are valid in unmarked (commuter) parking stalls.